Project Manager, Technical Consultant, System/Application Architect, Software Engineer
My name is Harry Pelles and I am a technology and services professional.
To secure a position or service contact providing project management, technical consulting or engineering services for an organization in order to grow its capabilities, efficiency and value.
- Working manager
- Hiring, training and development of technical staff
- Integration specialist: Designed and created core transport mechanisms to connect outsourced and purchased technology
- Bridge between business management and technical teams
- Lead engineer/architect on many large projects including ERP and WMS design, order processing, pick-pack-ship solutions, product catalog managers, foreign system integration/conversion and EDI provider compliance
- How will we do it? What do we need it to do?
- Build vs. Buy? (Or some of both?)
- How do we make sure it plays well with the systems we have today and the solutions that we'll need tomorrow?
- How can we ensure reliability?
- What back up do we have when something does fail ‐ and how do we verify regularly that the back-up plan is sound?
- Which are the best options for us and why?
- Break it down for me in plain English.
- Now that we have what we need, where can we go from here?
Designed and created systems and tooling for:
- Royalty and licensing reporting/payments (Pro and College sports - NFL, NHL, NBA, CLC, SMA, LRG)
- DataWarehouse and Report-writing suite
- Accounting and invoicing
- Inventory / WMS / Pick, pack and ship
- Product hierarchy/catalog
- Traffic and sale conversion analysis
- Email marketing campaigning
- Store product categorization, cart and checkout
- Storefront promotional
Pro ASP.NET MVC 5
User Level: Intermediate to Advanced
Publication Date: December 30, 2013